Old 17-07-2003, 08:45 PM
Troy Bruder

Default Plant Guild products?

Is anyone using the Plant Guild products?? Specifically, I'm interested in
their "Gold" fertilizer product... Sounds like the perfect replacement to
the mirad of fertilizers (Flora FE, Flora Vit, Flourish, etc) I'm currently
using...

Anyone care to comment?

Thanks,
Troy

Old 17-07-2003, 08:45 PM
DWS

I have their spot fertilizer kit / pellets - it looked alot better on the
website. Shows mortal / pedstal , etc - which isnt included in the kit...
but it doesnt say its now - so that was shady.

Fertilizers seem to do almost nothing in the flourite, and then a little in
sand.... So I dont know, just have to try and see I guess.

Dustin

Old 17-07-2003, 08:45 PM
Troy Bruder

Thanks Dustin.. Tonight I purchased the full line of Seachem products and
will start the regimen Monday...