GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Nassau County Aquarium Society (NY) Meeting (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/3710-nassau-county-aquarium-society-ny-meeting.html)

MRF 05-03-2003 02:51 AM

Nassau County Aquarium Society (NY) Meeting

The next meeting of the Nassau County Aquarium Society (NY) will be held on Tuesday, March 11, 2003. This month we will be hosting a Fish Panel. Selected members of our society will be available to answer any fish related question you may have. Can you sump our experts?

Our monthly meeting is held at the American Legion Hall, 66 Veterans Blvd., Massapequa, NY. Doors open at 7:30 PM.

For more information contact .