GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Platan Tree (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/37197-platan-tree.html)

gkranis 18-07-2003 10:13 AM

Platan Tree

I am wondering what i need to plant a small Platan Tree?

Moontanman 18-07-2003 10:13 AM

Platan Tree

What is a Plantan tree?

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me

Sergey Politaev 18-07-2003 10:13 AM

Platan Tree

"gkranis" wrote in message
I am wondering what i need to plant a small Platan Tree?

At least the seeds and the pot with a soil.

For more info see alt.bonsai or rec.arts.bonsai.
--
~SP~
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say,