GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   too much light? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/37200-too-much-light.html)

KMS 18-07-2003 10:13 AM

too much light?

Is a 2x55 watt bright kit from AH Supply too much light for a 29
gallon? This reflector kit is REALLY effective. I was planning on
putting in a 55 watt and a 36 watt (compact fluorescents) instead.
Would either work, just a bit differently? I will have CO2 and the
best fertilized substrate I can come up with. I want to try some
medium and high light plants. Please advise.

staring@tanks 18-07-2003 10:14 AM

too much light?

its what i've got, and several others too....

I've been happy with the results...
m...