GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hagen Powerglo specs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/37207-hagen-powerglo-specs.html)

Martin 18-07-2003 10:14 AM

Hagen Powerglo specs

Does anyone here know of any details about the Hagen Powerglo and LifeGlo
tubes - I am really after the total lumens or lux that hte tubes output per
watt. I know the colour temperature of the tubes but I really want the
lumens - especially the lumens at a depth of water of 50cm - but that's
asking too much - lol.

I read somewhere that the Arcadia Freshwater tubes state that they are 2000
lm flux. Another term?

Any ideas about what the most intense luminous fluorescent tubes are
......for planted tanks.

Thanks in advance

Martin

Sławek Szczudłowski 18-07-2003 10:14 AM