GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Shovelnose sturgeons (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/37220-shovelnose-sturgeons.html)

Moontanman 18-07-2003 10:14 AM

Shovelnose sturgeons

Does anyone know of breeder or dealer who has shovelnose sturgeons?

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me

Vincent 18-07-2003 10:14 AM

Shovelnose sturgeons

hi,