Old 18-07-2003, 11:14 AM
TX Native

Default Test Instructions

I have recently acquired a TetraPond Koi AnalySet water test kit. Everything
is in the kit except the instructions for actually running the tests.
Does anyone have one of these that is willing to share the instructions?

Thanks
TxPres

Old 18-07-2003, 11:15 AM
kev

On 28 May 2003, the world was enlightened by TX Native's opinion
about...

Thanks for the advise. I have sent a note to Tetra but was hoping that
someone could shortcut that process, assuming that they will respond.
I need to do the tests now. If I can't get the info soon, I will have
to make the 45min drive to LFS and get another test kit.
Thanks,
TxPres

"WD" wrote in message

"TX Native" wrote in message
I have recently acquired a TetraPond Koi AnalySet water test kit.

Everything
is in the kit except the instructions for actually running the
tests. Does anyone have one of these that is willing to share the
instructions?

Thanks
TxPres

A quick letter to the manufacturer would probably get you a copy.

billy

TxPres - check out www.tetra-fish.com and and go to the
products/aquarium/watercare/testkits pages and you can download the
instructions for each of your tests. You'll need Adobe Acrobat reader to
view them.

HTH,

kev