Old 18-07-2003, 11:15 AM
Duncan A. McRae

Default David Wee -- how did the date go??? :)

You mentioned that your date was your motive for cleaning up a tank.
How did the cleanup go? Did your lady friend notice and/or appreciate
your impeccable fish-haven? And last but not least... did she prefer
blood worms or spirulina?

Cheers;
Old 18-07-2003, 11:15 AM
David Wee

Lol! i open my newsgroup and see my name in the topic :-/ haha... Well, I
spent approximately 2 hours in traffic getting the Onyx Sand, i spent 2
hours of hard labor changing the substrate and cleaning out the
tank/moving the fish, and she wanted me to come over to her place instead!
Well, at least the tank is now pristinely clean. We spent about 4 hours
hanging out at her place, we spent about 10 minutes takling about her
fishtank in which she happens to keep live plants in also :-) It was
a rather boring night however, but amazingly she said she wanted to hang
out again (tonight we have plans to see a movie) Hopefully if we come back
to my place tonight, she'll be so into me as to not notice anything else. But if for some
reason that isnt the case, then at least theres no hideous greenwater
green-walled gelatinous cube of a fishtank to scare her away.

Old 18-07-2003, 11:15 AM
Andrey Tarasevich

David Wee wrote:
Lol! i open my newsgroup and see my name in the topic :-/ haha... Well, I
spent approximately 2 hours in traffic getting the Onyx Sand, i spent 2
hours of hard labor changing the substrate and cleaning out the
tank/moving the fish, and she wanted me to come over to her place instead!

That calls for some innocent revenge I hope you did not forget to
recommend her using Onyx Sand in her tank. Maybe even give her a couple of
bags as a gift...

--
Best regards,
Andrey Tarasevich

Old 18-07-2003, 11:15 AM
Duncan A. McRae

It all sounds good. Keep your tank clean for her just the same. I remember
a fraternity house on my campus that went from trash to Trump overnight. I
couldn't understand the difference, until somebody passed on a comment made
by one of their (brilliant) alumni -- the state of your house limits the
women you can date. Keep a clean house, you'll get to date clean women.
Keep a fantastic house...

Words to live by, David

Cheers;
Duncan

Old 18-07-2003, 11:15 AM
Graham Broadbridge

"Duncan A. McRae" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
It all sounds good. Keep your tank clean for her just the same. I

remember
a fraternity house on my campus that went from trash to Trump overnight.

couldn't understand the difference, until somebody passed on a comment

made
by one of their (brilliant) alumni -- the state of your house limits the
women you can date. Keep a clean house, you'll get to date clean women.
Keep a fantastic house...

And all the women will assume that you're gay :-)

Graham.

Old 18-07-2003, 11:16 AM
Duncan A. McRae

Name me ONE profession that allows a man to touch more women than
hairdressing. Go ahead, try. Nyah nyah!

Old 18-07-2003, 11:16 AM

And all the women will assume that you're gay :-)

Graham.

I would not worry about someone else thinks, be yourself. They will
like you for your fish and you or nothing at all. Wait 15 minutes,
another fish will swim by.
Never be impatient.

If you need a person of (same or) the opposite sex to get you to do
the things you likely need to do anyways, then you need a "boss".
The key is picking and choosing a "good boss".
Then it's a positive thing in your life and enriches it.
You have nicer tanks, nicer surrounding, better mainteance etc.
Folks need motivation(good boss), not a nagging(Bad boss).

Regards,
Tom Barr

wee-wee on the lawn dido22 Lawns 7 10-06-2008 11:40 PM
where did David laugh the game behind the light barber Clint United Kingdom 0 01-09-2005 04:12 PM
dog wee killing my lawn Biller Lawns 7 12-06-2004 02:06 AM
David Wee -- how did the date go??? :) Duncan A. McRae Freshwater Aquaria Plants 13 14-06-2003 05:20 AM
Wee Willie Carola / Les Ponds 2 27-04-2003 06:44 PM