GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hagen PowerGlo vs Coralife Trichromatic (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/37255-hagen-powerglo-vs-coralife-trichromatic.html)

Poe Lim 18-07-2003 10:15 AM

Hagen PowerGlo vs Coralife Trichromatic

I my newly set up planted tank, the tubes that came with it are not that
bright (IMO), and I'd like to upgrade the lighting. Which of the above would
be best for a planted tank with CO2, or would a normal Tri-Phosphor (I can
easily get the NEC ones locally) be just as good? The layout is such that
the central part of the tank is brightly lit (about 2L per W), whereas the
sides are get only indirect light (for low light plants such as Anubias).

--
Cheers,
Poe

to send email, add "email" to the end of oz