Old 18-07-2003, 11:15 AM
Denise.Whiteside Broadband Britain Challenge Advis

Default Broadband Britain Challenge

The search is on to find Britain's brightest ADSL broadband users - people
who have bettered their lives or the lives of others through the use of ADSL
broadband technology at work, at home, in education or anywhere else!

We are searching for all kinds of people using broadband in all kinds of
ways - from entrepreneurs to volunteer fundraisers, from nursery nurses to
Board Directors.

If you've got it and are using it - you could be the champion we're looking
for!

The Broadband Britain Challenge has been created to recognise and celebrate
the pioneers of broadband - each champion will be presented with a
prestigious trophy at a V.I.P. ceremony and celebrity event.

If you've got ADSL broadband you're in with a chance to be a champion, so go
on - take the challenge!

www.broadbandbritainchallenge.co.uk

For more info call

0800 587 7908.

Or email

OT Fibre optic broadband Charlie Pridham[_2_] United Kingdom 0 12-02-2011 10:34 AM
OT O2 Broadband Sacha United Kingdom 4 29-01-2008 05:08 PM
O.T. Broadband David Hill United Kingdom 43 16-03-2004 05:36 AM
O.T. Broadband David Hill United Kingdom 4 15-03-2004 12:37 AM
Broadband Britain Challenge Denise.Whiteside Broadband Britain Challenge Advis Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 01-06-2003 09:08 PM