Old 18-07-2003, 10:16 AM
Keith Moore

Default free plants

I have just done a trim and up for grabs is:

A 3" round of ricca
A good bunch narrow leaf Ludwegia, star grass and bacopa carolinia
2 snips of lyssmachia numularia
2 snips of mermaid weed
some frog bit
a small handfull of pearlweed with a little glosso mixed in
5 or 6 spiral vals 8" max height
4 or 5 crypt wendth
and a couple _small_ sprigs of e. stellata
My spell checker isn't home today

In respect to those who contribute weekly if not daily their good advice, these
plants will really be free. I'll pay postage up to $10. Complainers or whiners
need not apply These plant all go together in one shipment.

These plants usually go to Wilma http://www.jayscustomcomputers.com/wilma/

E-mail me off list

Keith
Old 18-07-2003, 10:16 AM
Keith Moore

I have just done a trim and up for grabs is:

All gone!
Keith
Old 18-07-2003, 10:16 AM
aquascape

Really? You get complainers for free plants? You should at least charge
for shipping so you know the person actually needs or could use the
plants...

Just my 2 pennies...

Rob

Old 18-07-2003, 10:16 AM
Keith Moore

Subject: free plants
From: "aquascape" hotmail.com@thesober
Date: 6/7/2003 6:09 AM Eastern Standard Time

Really? You get complainers for free plants? You should at least charge
for shipping so you know the person actually needs or could use the
plants...

Just my 2 pennies...

Rob

I usually give my plants to Wilma www.jayscustomcomputers.com/wilma/ and I
don't charge for shipping to her either.
I only encouraged the recipient to return the favor to others.
With the unjustified grief Someone gave Dominic because he chose to get his
shipping costs back, this offer excluded this Someone and anybody else like
him.
I'm for helping and encouraging one another.

Keith
Old 18-07-2003, 10:16 AM
Mort

From: "aquascape" hotmail.com@thesober
Date: 6/7/2003 6:09 AM Eastern Standard Time

Really? You get complainers for free plants? You should at least charge
for shipping so you know the person actually needs or could use the
plants...

Just my 2 pennies...

Rob

I usually give my plants to Wilma www.jayscustomcomputers.com/wilma/ and I
don't charge for shipping to her either.
I only encouraged the recipient to return the favor to others.
With the unjustified grief Someone gave Dominic because he chose to get

his
shipping costs back, this offer excluded this Someone and anybody else

like
him.
I'm for helping and encouraging one another.

Keith

I give you an enthusiastic pat on the back =)

~Mort