GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Preserving Aponogeton crispus bulbs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/3767-preserving-aponogeton-crispus-bulbs.html)

Aqua 05-03-2003 10:40 PM

Preserving Aponogeton crispus bulbs

After planting few I have 3 - 5 extra Aponogeton crispus bulbs. Can I keep
it just like that or should I preserve it with moist etc.

--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua

LeighMo 05-03-2003 11:03 PM

Preserving Aponogeton crispus bulbs

After planting few I have 3 - 5 extra Aponogeton crispus bulbs. Can I keep
it just like that or should I preserve it with moist etc.

Wal-Mart sells these in little clear plastic bags, with paper labels stapled to
the top of the bag. So I imagine they'd keep for awhile with no special care.

Leigh