GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Starting Over (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/37831-starting-over.html)

E.W. Marshall 21-07-2003 11:07 PM

Starting Over

Well, I had to tear down my 75g planted aquarium and move it 2300
miles from Colorado to Massachusetts. I'm eager to start back up and
looking for some fast growers. If anyone can send me some cuttings to
help out, I'll be happy to pay the postage. Thanks in advance.

newsserver.triad.rr.com 27-07-2003 03:12 PM

Starting Over

I would send them but threw out several pounds yesterday.

Try your local fish club.

Drew