Old 22-07-2003, 12:07 AM
E.W. Marshall

Default Starting Over

Well, I had to tear down my 75g planted aquarium and move it 2300
miles from Colorado to Massachusetts. I'm eager to start back up and
looking for some fast growers. If anyone can send me some cuttings to
help out, I'll be happy to pay the postage. Thanks in advance.
Old 27-07-2003, 04:12 PM
newsserver.triad.rr.com

I would send them but threw out several pounds yesterday.

Try your local fish club.

Drew

starting over robJ Ponds 3 10-10-2007 03:52 PM
Spider mites, over and over and over Jonathan Sachs[_2_] Gardening 9 09-08-2007 05:37 AM
Starting off a planted tank -- starting one (or maybe) two strikes down.... [email protected] Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 09-11-2005 02:31 AM
Killing off yard and starting over. Brandon Herlein Lawns 6 21-09-2004 08:03 AM
Starting over with an established planted aquarium E. Mito Freshwater Aquaria Plants 6 20-04-2003 07:12 AM