GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help Needed: Rainbow Fish & Plants in MA (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/37836-help-needed-rainbow-fish-plants-ma.html)

E.W. Marshall 22-07-2003 12:51 AM

Help Needed: Rainbow Fish & Plants in MA

I just moved to MA (Fairhaven - near Cape Cod) and I'm looking for
sources for plants and rainbow fish. Any good leads would be much
appreciated.

Wilma Duncan 22-07-2003 01:42 AM

Help Needed: Rainbow Fish & Plants in MA

If you are interested in plants. Do check out my web site and all sales go
to help children and the elderly.
http://www.jayscustomcomputers.com/wilma/