Old 22-07-2003, 07:32 AM
TZ

Default New picture of my new tank algae farm

Cheeto,

Nice pics. What are your nitrate levels to get such an impressive algae harvest?
do you have any fishes in the tank, or is it just a dutch aquarium?

TZ

"Cheeto DeGaul" wrote in message ...
Greeting!! And welcome.

I now have post some picture-photo of the new aquarium of algae farm and fishes. Please go to group alt.binaries.aquaria for the information!!! I eager await your comment,

Regard.

Cheet DeGaul
"Do you think Marmaduke is gay? He has big weiner since he is Great Dane."