GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   aqualife reactor (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/38114-aqualife-reactor.html)

b. 24-07-2003 04:03 AM

aqualife reactor

I was wondering if any one has used or know any info on the aqualife
reactor. I have seen this reactor for sale and have been thinking of
purchasing it. Would it distibute co2 good in a 55 gallon tank?

Also if anyone else knows of a better method to inject co2 in the tank from
a 5lb canister let me know. I would like to get the best possible co2
saturation available using the least amount of co2. I am looking for a high
dose way and the plants are my priorty...not the fish. Thank You.

Ghazanfar Ghori 24-07-2003 04:03 PM

aqualife reactor

What kind of filter are you running? I have plans for a DIY inline
external CO2 reactor on my website. I run mine inline with my Ehiem 2026 and
2213.

www.aquaticscape.com
Check the articles section