Old 24-07-2003, 06:03 AM
Andrey Tarasevich

Default Identify the plant (now with pictures)

Hello

Here are the pictures of the plant I was writing about in one of my

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/and...st?.dir=/Plant

I didn't take a good picture of undersides of the leaves, but on the
very first picture the violet color can be partially seen. Actually, the
topmost leaves are mostly green on both sides, but the ones in the
middle and at the bottom have undersides of deep violet color.

--
Best regards,
Andrey Tarasevich

Old 24-07-2003, 09:22 AM
Graham Ramsay

"Andrey Tarasevich" wrote

Here are the pictures of the plant I was writing about in one of my

Looks a bit like Hemigraphis alternata/colorata

--
Graham Ramsay
You might be a Bright:

Old 24-07-2003, 04:02 PM
slippen

Looks like what the LFS around here call "Purple Waffle" it even almost
seems to bud at the top before new leaves start again.

Mike

Old 24-07-2003, 04:32 PM
Andrey Tarasevich

Ghazanfar Ghori wrote:
Are you sure its aquatic? Where did you buy it from?

No, I'm not really sure. I bought it from Petsmart store in California.
The guy said that it is aquatic, but it didn't look like he really knew
what it meant.

--
Best regards,
Andrey Tarasevich

Old 24-07-2003, 05:03 PM
Ghazanfar Ghori

Petsmart - ah yes. It's not aquatic and will probably die soon.
Take it out of the tank, put it in a small pot with potting soil and
place it near a window. It'll do much better.

Old 24-07-2003, 10:32 PM
RedForeman ©®

Isn't that alot like Red Krinkle???? I mean it looks alot like it...
probably not it though....

. ..