Old 06-03-2003, 10:39 AM
Greg Dalton

Default Offbeat Question on light

I've got a 3-bulb hood on a glass top....Condensation forms on the glass
top and I know it has to block alot of the light going into the tank...?

My tank is pretty well sealed up? Do I need some air movement under the
glass?

Thanks

Old 10-03-2003, 05:33 PM
Christopher

how warm is your house/apartment, if you warm it up a little bit more
condensation will be less likely to form
u...

Old 11-03-2003, 05:59 AM
Kcristy

If you have floating plants they need some air movement or they may get
scorched. Just keep an eye out for browning/drying leaves on surface, add an
air pump or fan if needed.
Cris