GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   what type of algae is this??? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/38366-what-type-algae.html)

sexandcheerios 26-07-2003 08:22 PM

what type of algae is this???

I've posted some pics of the algae that is slowly taking over my plants on
alt.binaries.aquaria can anyone tell me what this stuff is?

Pierre-Normand Houle 27-07-2003 04:42 AM

what type of algae is this???

"sexandcheerios" wrote in message
I've posted some pics of the algae that is slowly taking over my plants on
alt.binaries.aquaria can anyone tell me what this stuff is?

Could you post it to "alt.binaries" also? Or maybe e-mail it to me? My news-server
does not carry "alt.aquaria" anymore.

I think the group was banned after some parents complained that their kids were
downloading files with titles such as :

Red_Empress_and_Large_Mouth_Edward_viewed_from_abo ve.jpg

and

Same_view_without_tank_top.jpg

Michael 27-07-2003 09:12 AM

what type of algae is this???

Could you post it to "alt.binaries" also? Or maybe e-mail it to me? My
news-server
does not carry "alt.aquaria" anymore.

Mine either.

I think the group was banned after some parents complained that their kids

were
downloading files with titles such as :

Red_Empress_and_Large_Mouth_Edward_viewed_from_abo ve.jpg

and

Same_view_without_tank_top.jpg

Especially coming from a user named "sexandcheerios"! ;)

sexandcheerios 27-07-2003 11:22 PM

what type of algae is this???

Especially coming from a user named "sexandcheerios"! ;)

It's just a name... I don't post anything that isn't perfectly okay for kids
to read. The newreader is linked with my dummy email address that I never
check. That email address is mainly so spammers can have a heyday with it.
BTW the pictures are posted on alt.binaries.aquaria already. Besides I took
a leaf with it to the LFS and they said Mollies would take care of it. I got
a pair of silver lyretails and have already seen them plugging away at it so
maybe this won't be an issue for me much longer! :P