Old 26-07-2003, 08:22 PM
sexandcheerios

Default what type of algae is this???

I've posted some pics of the algae that is slowly taking over my plants on
alt.binaries.aquaria can anyone tell me what this stuff is?

Old 27-07-2003, 04:42 AM
Pierre-Normand Houle

"sexandcheerios" wrote in message
I've posted some pics of the algae that is slowly taking over my plants on
alt.binaries.aquaria can anyone tell me what this stuff is?

Could you post it to "alt.binaries" also? Or maybe e-mail it to me? My news-server
does not carry "alt.aquaria" anymore.

I think the group was banned after some parents complained that their kids were
downloading files with titles such as :

Red_Empress_and_Large_Mouth_Edward_viewed_from_abo ve.jpg

and

Same_view_without_tank_top.jpg

Old 27-07-2003, 09:12 AM
Michael

Could you post it to "alt.binaries" also? Or maybe e-mail it to me? My
news-server
does not carry "alt.aquaria" anymore.

Mine either.

I think the group was banned after some parents complained that their kids

were
downloading files with titles such as :

Red_Empress_and_Large_Mouth_Edward_viewed_from_abo ve.jpg

and

Same_view_without_tank_top.jpg

Especially coming from a user named "sexandcheerios"!

Old 27-07-2003, 11:22 PM
sexandcheerios

Especially coming from a user named "sexandcheerios"!

It's just a name... I don't post anything that isn't perfectly okay for kids
to read. The newreader is linked with my dummy email address that I never
check. That email address is mainly so spammers can have a heyday with it.
BTW the pictures are posted on alt.binaries.aquaria already. Besides I took
a leaf with it to the LFS and they said Mollies would take care of it. I got
a pair of silver lyretails and have already seen them plugging away at it so
maybe this won't be an issue for me much longer! :P

blue green algae and black hair algae problem? simeseninjafish Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 20-05-2004 02:08 PM
Algae free fish tank vs Algae fish tank -=Almazick=- Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 23-10-2003 03:03 AM
Algae Algae Algae -=Almazick=- Freshwater Aquaria Plants 16 23-08-2003 09:32 AM
What type of Algae is this? RCM Ponds 5 17-07-2003 05:31 AM
What type of Algae is this? RCM Ponds 2 17-07-2003 01:08 AM