Old 04-08-2003, 02:12 AM
elkq

Default Aquascape

You were exacly right that is the one I think I was looking for but it
really isnt as informative as it used to be. I really do think that it is
still one of the most beautifully put together sites but the content is just
a little lacking, i loved that rollover part of the site before. I actually
ordered plants by using those rollovers berfore. Thanks for the link.

eric

From: "LeighMo"
Subject: Aquascape pictures
Date: Sunday, August 03, 2003 5:52 PM

I used to know of a beautifully put together aquascape plant site that you
could even scroll over the tanks and it would grey out the rest of the tank
and show you the name of the plant you were over.

It might be this one:

http://www.aquaticscape.com

The tanks are beautiful, but the web site is even better. This is one of
the
best web sites I've ever seen, design-wise. I *love* the way he used mouse
rollover for the plant list pages. Too often, people use that just because
it's cool. He used the way it should be used: because it's the best way to
give a visitor information.

Leigh

Old 04-08-2003, 06:22 PM
Zion Hill

One of his photos is one the cover of Freshwater and Marine Aquarium
magazine this month

He does beautiful work