Old 14-08-2003, 09:05 AM
SanDiegoFishes

Default Cichlid Club! Anaheim, CA Aug 16th

CICHLID CLUB MEETING !!!

CICHLID SOCIETY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Presents:

Ron Coleman, PhD.

Dr. Coleman is a biology professor at Cal State University, Sacramento. His
presentations are always fascinating and informative. Find out more at
www.cichlidresearch.com
"I am interested in evolutionary ecology, particularly the evolution of
parental investment allocation behavior and the origin and maintenance of
parental care states in animals. My research involves theoretical modeling of
parental investment using life-history and game theory, and manipulative
experiments in both the field and laboratory predominantly using sunfish and
cichlids. My most recent research concerns the evolution of egg size, combining
a parental investment perspective with biomechanics, ecomorphology and
ecophysiology."
· Cichlid Auction
· Cichlid Talk
· Refreshments
· Raffle
Whether you are new to cichlids or a seasoned pro, this meeting is for you.
Share experiences or ask for advice. Help your hobby grow by sharing with a
group of interested hobbyists. Learn about types of cichlids, compatibility,
equipment, filtration, water quality, lighting etc.

Saturday
August 16, 2003 4-8 P.M.
Unitarian Hall
511 S. Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA
Across the side street from the Anaheim Police Department

Guests are always welcome!
For additional information:

(714) 990-0495 (714) 526-082

Old 14-08-2003, 04:31 PM
dpots

Does your Cichlid Society have a web page? I could not find one.
What is the cost of joining as a member? Any additional information
about your club would be appreciated. I live in the LA area and have
beenn looking for a good cichlid club to join.