Old 14-08-2003, 10:20 PM
Graham Ramsay

Default Plant diagnosis

I wonder if some one would be kind enough to
look at this plant:

www.ibrox.freeserve.co.uk/images/hygro.gif

It's a fast growing plant (I think a Hygro of sorts)
and looks to have some kind of deficiency. Searching
the web I think it may be Potassium. Can anybody
confirm?

Many thanks

--
Graham Ramsay
You might be a Bright:

Old 15-08-2003, 09:42 AM
Guylian

Well, I do have same plant and same problem here. Chlorotic contition can be
caused by iron deficiensy, I asume

So, any wise answers? I'll apriciate it!

Old 16-08-2003, 02:02 AM
PérRµ§h ©

"Graham Ramsay" schreef in bericht
I wonder if some one would be kind enough to
look at this plant:

www.ibrox.freeserve.co.uk/images/hygro.gif

It's a fast growing plant (I think a Hygro of sorts)
and looks to have some kind of deficiency. Searching
the web I think it may be Potassium. Can anybody
confirm?

Hygrophila Corymbosa ?

The holes in the leaves could be K defiency.
The yellow spots could be Fe defiency.