Old 23-08-2003, 02:42 PM
Dan Norgard

Default Waiting OK?

Hi;
I just received an order of plants (Wisteria, Sprite, Java fern and Anubia
nanas) but the Flourite won't arrive for another week. Is it ok to just let
them float around for a week and plant them after the Flourite gets here or
do I need to plant them now and uproot and replant later?
Thanks inadvance,

Dan

Old 23-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Aqua

I just received an order of plants (Wisteria, Sprite, Java fern and Anubia
nanas) but the Flourite won't arrive for another week. Is it ok to just

let
them float around for a week and plant them after the Flourite gets here

or
do I need to plant them now and uproot and replant later?

Java fern and Anubias dont need substrate. They need support. You can place
them on a driftwood or on a rock. If you have got some other substrate just
go ahead and plant Wisteria and Sprite. They'll grow everywhere.

Dominic

Old 23-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Kristen

"Dan Norgard" wrote:

I just received an order of plants (Wisteria, Sprite, Java fern and Anubia
nanas) but the Flourite won't arrive for another week. Is it ok to just let
them float around for a week and plant them after the Flourite gets here or
do I need to plant them now and uproot and replant later?

Half the plants you mention aren't planted in substrate, and the other
half can live just fine as a floating plant. So you should be all
set.

See ya,

Kristen