GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Water cress in aquaria or pond?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/41327-water-cress-aquaria-pond.html)

Paul McGuinness 25-08-2003 11:12 AM

Water cress in aquaria or pond??

As header, has anyone tried water cress as a pond or aquarium plant?
TIA.

Paul.
--
Paul reply-to is valid

Charles 25-08-2003 04:02 PM

Water cress in aquaria or pond??

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:02:11 +0100, Paul McGuinness
wrote:

As header, has anyone tried water cress as a pond or aquarium plant?
TIA.

Paul.

I used it in the stream that has the return from the pond filter. It
grew well, plugged up the stream, and I lost a lot of water. I then
took it out and threw it away.

It's a good plant, just be careful that its growth doesn't cause
problems.

--

- Charles
-