Old 29-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Aqua

Default Plants Available for USA

1. Huge water sprite (height 15" and more)
2. Star Grass - Few stems
3. Baby Tears - small bunch
4. Echinodorus Tenellus (approx 5 nodes)
5. Bacpba Carolinian
6. Egernia Densa

You pay shipping and handling $6.00 including USPS Priority with delivery
confirmation. This plant is from zip 31322 (Georgia). If you think Priority
mail
will take more time to your place please do not respond. Current high
temperature may cook the plant during transport.

Please email me (remove "kickme to email). I do not have premier account
with PayPal so I cannot accept credit card payment through PayPal.
--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua

Old 29-08-2003, 07:02 PM
-=Almazick=-

Hello there!

I would love to get the plants. I have PayPal account and can pay via
PayPal.

Russell