Old 04-09-2003, 08:22 AM
sexandcheerios

Default anubias yellowing

Recently my anubias has been yellowing a little here and there. I came back
from long trip the other day and one of the leaves is completely yellow (a
bright bananna yellow at that). Is there some nutrient missing? I know it
gets plenty of light because my cabomba in the same tank is growing like a
weed. Any suggestions?
Thanks!