Old 14-09-2003, 04:02 PM
Aqua

Default Sunset Hygro - Legal USA states only

* You will get 3 to 5 stems (5" and above)

You pay shipping and handling $5.00 including USPS Priority with delivery
confirmation. This plant is from zip 31322 (Georgia). If you think
Priority mail will take more time to your place please do not respond.
Current high
temperature may cook the plant during transport.

Please email me first (remove "kickme to email). I do not have premier
account
with PayPal so I cannot accept credit/debit card payment through PayPal.
--
Thank You

Dominic
http://www.dlink.org/aqua