Old 15-09-2003, 05:32 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default what do you guys think about this?

Hemigraphis colorata

found at the tropica site.... for terrariums... but can be put in an
aquarium???? how is that?

Old 15-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Toni

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
Hemigraphis colorata

found at the tropica site.... for terrariums... but can be put in an
aquarium???? how is that?

In my neck of the woods its sold in hanging baskets for your patio.
Probably a terrestrial that will survive in water- not forever but a few
months.

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/aquarium.htm

Old 15-09-2003, 06:32 PM
RedForeman ©®

"Toni" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
Hemigraphis colorata

found at the tropica site.... for terrariums... but can be put in an
aquarium???? how is that?

In my neck of the woods its sold in hanging baskets for your patio.
Probably a terrestrial that will survive in water- not forever but a few
months.

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/aquarium.htm

That's usually the problem with this hobby, they sell alot of non-aquatics
as aquatics, sometimes thats a bad thing, but I/we are so fortunate to have
others, like yourself, who are here to answer these silly/necessary
questions when they arise...

Many thanks....

Red

The Sears guy came and went, I think he must be one of you guys! Clark[_2_] Lawns 1 30-08-2007 12:07 AM
Just when you think you have the fish outsmarted, they manage to outwit you Roy Ponds 3 11-10-2004 03:51 AM
YOU GUYS NEED A LIFE! Jay Ponds 5 18-04-2003 12:44 AM
How do you guys measure Stuff? Aqua Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 03-03-2003 01:17 AM
Missed You Guys! Reka Orchids 2 23-02-2003 08:04 PM