GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Coralife 6700K CF specs? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/43177-coralife-6700k-cf-specs.html)

Arnim 16-09-2003 05:31 AM

Coralife 6700K CF specs?

Hi. In the quest for the my big lighting upgrade before I plunge into the
planted aquarium (ha), I've come across an Aqualight fixture packed with
Coralife 65W 6700K compact fluorescents - advertised for the planted tank.
As hard as I've searched, I can't find any specs on this bulb anywhere,
including the Coralife web site, esuweb.com. Does anyone here use them and
know the specifics? Is it the same as their trichromatic? Does it have
three phosphors? Is it full spectrum and what is the CRI? Thanks for any
help.

Arnim