Old 17-09-2003, 03:53 AM
Ryan Wilson

Default Chucks paludarium

Hey Chuck I am in the process of trying to make something similar to your
paludarium. I was wondering how you bonded the styofoam to the aquarium...I
assume with silicon...Any tips that you have would be great.. my tank is
even smaller its only 33 Gallons.
Thanks
Ryan

Old 17-09-2003, 07:33 AM
Chuck Gadd

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 02:41:09 GMT, "Ryan Wilson"
wrote:

Hey Chuck I am in the process of trying to make something similar to your
paludarium. I was wondering how you bonded the styofoam to the aquarium...I
assume with silicon...Any tips that you have would be great.. my tank is
even smaller its only 33 Gallons.

Yes, I used aquarium safe silicone.

The construction article covers has just about everything I could
remember.....

http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua/46g_construct.htm

Chuck Gadd
http://www.csd.net/~cgadd/aqua