Old 18-09-2003, 04:42 AM

Default CO2 reactor set up...Will this work?

I want to splice a gravel vac tube into the intake line of my Eheim 2328
canister filter and bubble CO2 into it. Anyone see any problems with this
or have any tips?

Old 18-09-2003, 03:02 PM
Ghazanfar Ghori

You want it on the outflow, not the intake. On the intake side, the CO2
will go straight into the filter. You may as well skip the gravel vac tube
if you're going that route.

. com...

Old 18-09-2003, 09:25 PM
AQUATIC-STORE.COM

Should work fine

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Eheim PRO II 2026 $143
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75
FORUM

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

Work, Work, Work Hud Edible Gardening 21 10-05-2007 12:23 AM
RPM one set or rules for posters and one set for moderators and a rogue moderator playing his own tune! ~Roy~ Ponds 0 22-03-2007 02:53 AM
co2 reactor - external red406 Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 20-04-2003 06:12 AM
co2 reactor - external red406 Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 27-03-2003 03:21 AM
Which CO2 Reactor? John Worfin Freshwater Aquaria Plants 14 26-02-2003 02:46 PM