Old 25-09-2003, 05:22 PM
Sean

Default FishGeeks adds a Petstore database

FishGeeks.com has added a database of petstores. This interactive
module allows you to submit the stores you like, add a review of any
store, and rate the store so others know what stores are good and bad.

Stop by http://FishGeeks.com today and click on the Petstore tab.

a href=http://FishGeeks.comFishGeeks.com/A
Old 25-09-2003, 11:27 PM
Jay

Yikes!

Search results for 'Fish Profiles' and 'Product Reviews' have horrible color
contrast. Blue font on black text is not good. Neither is black font on
black text.

I searched your pet store link for stores in Minnesota and did not find any.
I didn't see any way to submit stores to your database.

- J

om...

Old 26-09-2003, 06:03 AM
dm4323

I searched your pet store link for stores in Minnesota and did not find any.
I didn't see any way to submit stores to your database.

- J

Try this link...
http://www.cichlid-forum.com/reviews/lfs_index.php

www.cichlid-forum.com is a great site, and has reviews for LFS's,
Online Fish stores/breeders, Fish "hardgood" suppliers, and even has a
huge product review area (baised two purchaces on reviews I read
there!)

Hope that helps!

David
http://www.geocities.com/mn0270100/