GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pressurized CO2 & Nutrafin Bubble Counter/Diffuser (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/44151-pressurized-co2-nutrafin-bubble-counter-diffuser.html)

-=Almazick=- 27-09-2003 01:05 AM

Pressurized CO2 & Nutrafin Bubble Counter/Diffuser

When I use DIY yeast/sugar/water with Nutrafin Bubble Counter/Diffuser the
bubbles don't dissolve in the first 24-36 hours for no reason and only after
24-36 hours bubbles starts dissolve in Nutrafin Bubble Counter/Diffuser.
Now here is the question if I start using pressurized CO2 (2.5lb cylinder)
will it dissolve in my Nutrafin Bubble Counter/Diffuser?

Tony K 27-09-2003 02:32 AM

-=Almazick=- wrote:

When I use DIY yeast/sugar/water with Nutrafin Bubble Counter/Diffuser the
bubbles don't dissolve in the first 24-36 hours for no reason and only
after 24-36 hours bubbles starts dissolve in Nutrafin Bubble
Counter/Diffuser. Now here is the question if I start using pressurized
CO2 (2.5lb cylinder) will it dissolve in my Nutrafin Bubble
Counter/Diffuser?

I was led to believe the bubbles created in the first 24-36 hours are from
the air being expelled from the CO2 reactor and the bubbles after that time
are proper CO2.

If this is the case CO2 from a cylinder shouldn't have this effect.

Regards,
Tony