Old 30-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Keith Moore

Default plant trimmings

I have:

Eusteralis stellata
Hygrophila Poly.
Frog bit
Narrow leaf Ludwigia
Bacopa Caroliniana
H. Micranthemoides (pearl weed)

$8.00 for priority shipping

Keith
Old 01-10-2003, 10:42 AM
Jimmy

I don't have any trimmings to trade. But, if you are putting these out here
in generosity to the community. I'll play. I just put a DIY CO2 on my tank
tonight, so I'll have some trimmings soon .... I hope.

All I got is lots of algea so far.....thats why I added CO2.

I am in KY... where are you?

Jim

Old 01-10-2003, 03:02 PM
Pete Gennaro

Keith,

Email me your address and I'll gladly send you $8.00 for some cuttings

Remove the 'removethis_' from my email address

Thanks,
Pete Gennaro

Old 01-10-2003, 03:22 PM
RedForeman ©®

"Jimmy" wrote in message
I don't have any trimmings to trade. But, if you are putting these out

here
in generosity to the community. I'll play. I just put a DIY CO2 on my tank
tonight, so I'll have some trimmings soon .... I hope.

All I got is lots of algea so far.....thats why I added CO2.

I am in KY... where are you?

Jim

Jimmy, I'm in Tennessee, nice to see someone closer than the UK... ha ha
ha!!!

When you get some trimmings, let the group know... then I'll take them... ha
ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Old 01-10-2003, 03:42 PM
Jimmy

I sent Keith the shipping. This is very generous of him.

I hope more folks on here will trade or share. I really love aquatic
plants. I am hoping my DIY CO2 allows me to produce so much I can pass this
favor on.

I recall someone named Linda trades on here....I wish her plants well :-)
...... now maybe I can trade with her soon.

Jim

Old 01-10-2003, 04:32 PM
Pete Gennaro

Red,

Am I missing something? Why did you "ha, ha, ha" that guy so bad?

Pete

Old 01-10-2003, 04:42 PM
RedForeman ©®

I dunno... trying to be funny???

joke number one. There are alot, ALOT of ppl here from the UK, and several
ppl from the states.... It was nice to see someone less than a couple
hundred miles from me....

joke number two. He wanted to pass on a favor of plant trimmings to the
group, and I said I'd get them instead...

Obviously, I don't joke well with text.... when you see LOL or jk, or :-)
that usually indicates the poster isn't being serious, just kidding
around.... as I was attempting to....

Old 01-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Jimmy

Because I am in KY and he is in TN. Our states are next to each other. It
just seems that most folks you meet on here are far away... like England
(UK).... It just feels good to chat in this big internet/newsgroup and find
someone almost next door.....

Now maybe Red and I can trade plants and fish someday...or maybe he will
adopt me and send me all his handme down aquariums and such.....

I hope I answered your question Pete.... Where are you Pete?

BTW Keith already shipped the plants..... This is great service. I feel I
should tip him... Now I'm gonna have to get good at this plant thing and
grow something he doesn't have. And send him some trimmings. Not that he
asked for any, I was thinking of trying Madagascar lace... is that hard to
grow?

Thanks again Keith!

Old 01-10-2003, 05:43 PM
RedForeman ©®

BTW Keith already shipped the plants..... This is great service. I feel I
should tip him... Now I'm gonna have to get good at this plant thing and
grow something he doesn't have. And send him some trimmings. Not that he
asked for any, I was thinking of trying Madagascar lace... is that hard to
grow?

Thanks again Keith!

Get ready... another joke coming....

Why try Mad. Lace, I just planted some Amazon swords, and after my 13" pl*co
got done with dinner, I HAD some Mad. Lace looking plants.... ha ha!!
LOL, jk, :-) did I leave any out??? hee...

Old 01-10-2003, 06:12 PM
RedForeman ©®

Nawww... he's a baby... if I put some zucchini in my hand, and hold it,
he'll come right up and sit in my hand...

Old 02-10-2003, 03:32 AM
Keith Moore

BTW Keith already shipped the plants..... This is great service. I feel I
should tip him... Now I'm gonna have to get good at this plant thing and
grow something he doesn't have. And send him some trimmings. Not that he
asked for any, I was thinking of trying Madagascar lace... is that hard to
grow?

Thanks again Keith!

Jimmy,

Glad to do it and no tip is necessary...er well, gold bars would be ok )

Keith

Old 02-10-2003, 03:46 AM
Keith Moore

Keith,

Email me your address and I'll gladly send you $8.00 for some cuttings

Remove the 'removethis_' from my email address

Thanks,
Pete Gennaro

Pete, I'll have some more in a couple of weeks. I'll give you a holler right
before I trim.
Keith
Old 07-10-2003, 08:22 PM
About Dakota

Keith Moore wrote:
I have:

Eusteralis stellata
Hygrophila Poly.
Frog bit
Narrow leaf Ludwigia
Bacopa Caroliniana
H. Micranthemoides (pearl weed)

$8.00 for priority shipping

Keith

I know it's a little bit late, but I'd be interested in trimmings
sometime in the future if you have any. However, I do live in North
Dakota, so it would be dependent upon weather when you trim (some years
we may barely have frost until February, other years we have full blown
winter in October).

AD