Old 30-09-2003, 11:07 PM
Dave Millman

Default Silicon Valley Aquarium Society MegaAuction Saturday October 4

The Silicon Valley Aquarium Society is holding its second annual
MegaAuction this Saturday, October 4 at 7pm at Round Table Pizza, 4302
Moorpark Ave., San Jose, CA

Last year, we had over 200 bags of fish, and hundreds of items. If you
attend one fish meeting this year, this is the one!

For complete details, please visit our site:

http://www.svas.info

See you there!