Old 02-10-2003, 05:06 AM
Cris

Default Bowfront hood?

Does anyone know where I might find a hood to fit a 36" bowfront? I
have the standard 36" rectangle that came with the AGA tank, but I'd
like to put in more light and fit the tank shape.
Cris
Old 02-10-2003, 05:32 PM
RedForeman ©®

I've seen something for a bowfront, but it may have been what you already
have... ever thought about DIY?

s.com...

Old 03-10-2003, 01:02 AM
Cris

I've thought about trying DIY, but I'm not very good at construction
or woodwork. I might consider it more seriously if I could find good,
clear instructions for materials and techniques. I have no idea how
to even approach making a curved structure out of wood!

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:30:04 -0400, "RedForeman ©®"
wrote:

I've seen something for a bowfront, but it may have been what you already
have... ever thought about DIY?

ws.com...

Old 03-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Chris

There are a number of 36" powercompact strip lights that would give you
much more light. AGA even makes them now. Check Big Al's online.

Chris

Old 03-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Chris

Here are some instructions for making a wooden canopy for a 7 gallon
bowfront tank. I am sure the idea could be modified for your tank.

http://home.earthlink.net/~coralchopper/canopy.htm

Let us all know how it goes.

Chris

wrote:

I've seen something for a bowfront, but it may have been what you already
have... ever thought about DIY?

ews.com...