Old 04-10-2003, 06:43 AM
-=Almazick=-

Default Add Potassium how?

I use Flourish Seachem and Plant Gro (Iron Enriched) and just realized that
they don't have any Potassium. I get yellow pinholes in older and slow
growing leaves. Where can I buy Potassium for my tank? Local fresh plants
store or PetCO?

Old 04-10-2003, 08:12 PM
Toni

"-=Almazick=-" wrote in message
. net...
I use Flourish Seachem and Plant Gro (Iron Enriched) and just realized

that
they don't have any Potassium. I get yellow pinholes in older and slow
growing leaves. Where can I buy Potassium for my tank? Local fresh

plants
store or PetCO?

Seachem makes a great potassium supplement, so... wherever you get the other
Seachem products will either have it or can order it.
Or http://www.bigalsonline.com

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/aquarium.htm

Old 05-10-2003, 06:22 AM
Djay

"-=Almazick=-" wrote in message
. net...
I use Flourish Seachem and Plant Gro (Iron Enriched) and just realized

that
they don't have any Potassium. I get yellow pinholes in older and slow
growing leaves. Where can I buy Potassium for my tank? Local fresh

plants
store or PetCO?

I bought a 40# bag of KCL water softener pellets for $8.25. That will take
an army of plant keepers 10 years to deplete!

DJay

Old 07-10-2003, 02:12 PM
Cam

Potassium can also be dosed in the form of "NO SALT".
Or, Potassium Nitrate aka Salt Petre...

"Djay" wrote in message

. net...

Old 07-10-2003, 09:47 PM
AQUATIC-STORE.COM

Seachem makes potassium,
http://www.aquatic-store.com/en-us/d...html#item_3063
See my website if you need some

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Eheim PRO II 2026 $143
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75
FORUM

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php