Old 04-10-2003, 01:02 PM
MJB

Default High Quality Internet (Mail Order) Source for plants

The place I used to get my plants from does not appear to be in business
any longer. Their URL takes me to a competitor's site.

Can anyone recommend a site they've had success with?

Old 05-10-2003, 04:03 AM
Arnim

Just planted my tank and got a great plants and great service from
azgardens.com

. net...

Old 06-10-2003, 07:22 PM
Blarneytoad

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:59:55 GMT, "Arnim" wrote:

Just planted my tank and got a great plants and great service from
azgardens.com

"MJB" wrote in message
.net...
The place I used to get my plants from does not appear to be in business
any longer. Their URL takes me to a competitor's site.

Can anyone recommend a site they've had success with?

Would it be trueaquariumplants by any chance? Seems it's not the same
place. Too bad ...I got nice stuff from them a couple years ago. I
recently good plants from www.aquariumplants.com and although the
plants were nice they left some plants out and did not adjust the
price. They haven't responded to my email inquiring about it either.
I'll try the Arizona place next time.
Old 06-10-2003, 08:02 PM
MJB

Yes, it was trueaquariumplants.com. I too had great experiences with them
but now the link takes you to Aqua Botanic.

I had an experience recently from Aquariumplants.com. Most of the order was
OK, but there was an omission of a plant and another arrived in kit form
(you know, leaves and stems separate/some assembly required). In fairness
to aquariumplants, I opted not to pursue it with them so they don't know
about it.

"Blarneytoad" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:59:55 GMT, "Arnim" wrote:

Just planted my tank and got a great plants and great service from
azgardens.com

.net...

Old 06-10-2003, 08:32 PM
Jim K

I recently purchased plants from Aquatic Plant Depot in Tampa
(www.aquaticplantdepot.com) and would highly recommend them. They have a
wide selection and reasonable prices and grow many of them there. The
customer service was excellent, the plants arrived on time and all in great
shape. My only complaint was that they weren't labelled. But when I
brought that to their attention, they told me if I had asked ahead of time,
they would have labelled them for me.

"MJB" wrote in message
. net...
Yes, it was trueaquariumplants.com. I too had great experiences with them
but now the link takes you to Aqua Botanic.

I had an experience recently from Aquariumplants.com. Most of the order

was
OK, but there was an omission of a plant and another arrived in kit form
(you know, leaves and stems separate/some assembly required). In fairness
to aquariumplants, I opted not to pursue it with them so they don't know
about it.

"Blarneytoad" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:59:55 GMT, "Arnim" wrote:

Just planted my tank and got a great plants and great service from
azgardens.com

.net...

Old 07-10-2003, 10:47 PM
AQUATIC-STORE.COM

Phil sold her site to robert but his plants are good from what i have
heard. You can also check out my website for plants

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Eheim PRO II 2026 $143
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75
FORUM

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

Old 08-10-2003, 02:45 AM
yk

"Blarneytoad" wrote in message

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:59:55 GMT, "Arnim" wrote:

Just planted my tank and got a great plants and great service from
azgardens.com

. cv.net...

MJB wrote:
Yes, it was trueaquariumplants.com. I too had great experiences with
them but now the link takes you to Aqua Botanic. I had an experience
recently from Aquariumplants.com. Most of the order was OK, but there
was an omission of a plant and another arrived in kit form (you know,
leaves and stems separate/some assembly required). In fairness to
aquariumplants, I opted not to pursue it with them so they don't know
about it.

A few months ago I ordered from aquariumplants.com, and I wasn't too
happy with them. I let them know and never heard back from them.

Though, I've been pretty happy with my purchases off ebay and aquabid.

--

direct replies: yelohk AT yahoo

Old 09-10-2003, 04:12 PM
Ghazanfar Ghori

www.aquariumgarden.com - highly reccomend them.

Customer service reminds me of what Phyls used to offer
when she had trueaquariumplants.com.

. net...