Old 11-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Mean_Chlorine

Default My alga == Staghorn == Cladophora?

I've posted a number of images to my website of an alga which I'm
having a spot of problem with:
http://mikes-machine.mine.nu/algae_gallery.htm
I need help with the ID - is this, as I think, Staghorn algae, and is
this, as I think, a species of Cladophora?
Old 12-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Toni

"Mean_Chlorine" wrote in message
m...
I've posted a number of images to my website of an alga which I'm
having a spot of problem with:
http://mikes-machine.mine.nu/algae_gallery.htm
I need help with the ID - is this, as I think, Staghorn algae, and is
this, as I think, a species of Cladophora?

No answers here- but that's a hellova lot of super photos.
Very nicely photographed and put together.
I nominate *you* to do the "Last Algae Identification Site You Will Ever
Need".

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/aquarium.htm

Old 13-10-2003, 01:11 PM
Cam

I nominate *you* to do the "Last Algae Identification Site You Will Ever
Need".

LOL.....I'll second that!

Old 13-10-2003, 01:11 PM
Cam

Old 13-10-2003, 01:11 PM
Cam

Old 13-10-2003, 01:11 PM
Cam

Old 13-10-2003, 01:11 PM
Cam

Old 13-10-2003, 10:23 PM
Mean_Chlorine

"Toni" wrote in message hlink.net...

I nominate *you* to do the "Last Algae Identification Site You Will Ever
Need".

AAaaah! runs away screaming

Anyway, thanks for your kind words. I'll continue posting images of
whatever algae pop up in my tanks, maybe they can be of some use to
someone, but I hope I can get some help with the ID's - I hardly know
anything about algae.

Incidentally I've just posted a second series of photos, of what I
think is Oedogonium.

PE-TR-ALGA (is back) Bruno Granier \(Wanadoo\) Plant Science 0 06-05-2003 11:20 PM
alga (algues) géraldine Plant Science 2 26-04-2003 01:27 PM
Cladophora aegagropila/Marimo Balls dpots Freshwater Aquaria Plants 7 20-04-2003 06:25 AM
Mysterious purple alga Bill Grange Plant Science 0 19-03-2003 11:44 PM
Cladophora aegagropila/Marimo Balls dpots Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 16-03-2003 05:08 AM