Old 12-10-2003, 12:12 AM
SanDiegoFishes

Default Free Fish Club! San Diego, Oct 12th, 7 PM

You are cordially invited to attend our next meeting in room 101, Casa Del
Prado, Balboa Park at 7:00 PM this Sunday evening, October 12th. Visitors are
always welcome, and attendance is free! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Our meetings include an informational program, a mini fish show, the
opportunity to talk to fish experts about your questions, a raffle table filled
with fish, plants, aquarium supplies, tanks, more, as well as monthly
fish-oriented field trips. In November we have our yearly MEGA AUCTION,
hundreds of fish, aquatic plants, tanks, supplies up for auction and they go
for a steal!! We host an annual show each November, 14 fish auctions, and have
a number of junior members also! We're family friendly and fun! If you have
questions or need directions, please call our fish phone at 619-281-FISH and
leave a message. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.

The San Diego Tropical Fish Society is a not-for-profit hobby organization
founded in 1948. The objects of the society are to bring together a congenial
group of people mutually interested in tropical and exotic fishes, to promote
interest in, further the study of, and encourage the preservation of aquatic
life.

Club mailing address:
SAN DIEGO TROPICAL FISH SOCIETY
PO Box 4156, North Park Station
San Diego, CA 92164
email: , please email for directions, questions,
anything!