GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Diamond Tetra (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/45374-diamond-tetra.html)

Graham Ramsay 13-10-2003 08:32 PM

Diamond Tetra

Are Diamond Tetras (Moenkhausia pittieri) okay with plants?

--
Graham Ramsay

Toni 13-10-2003 08:32 PM

Diamond Tetra

"Graham Ramsay" wrote in message
Are Diamond Tetras (Moenkhausia pittieri) okay with plants?

Yup.

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/aquarium.htm

Graham Ramsay 13-10-2003 11:06 PM

Diamond Tetra

"Toni" wrote
"Graham Ramsay" wrote
Are Diamond Tetras (Moenkhausia pittieri) okay with plants?

Yup.

--
Toni

Thanks,
don't want to repeat the error I made with
their Buenos Aires cousins.

--
Graham Ramsay

Toni 14-10-2003 01:42 PM

Diamond Tetra

"Graham Ramsay" wrote in message
Thanks,
don't want to repeat the error I made with
their Buenos Aires cousins.

The only downside I've seen to my Diamonds is that they spawn like rabbits.
Keeps the tank in caviar g
They are really lovely fish, though.
The ones you see in LFS usually look rather plain, but get them into a tank
with good lighting and some driftwwod tannins and they sparkle and glow
like.... diamonds!