Old 17-10-2003, 07:02 PM
nitin

Default Where to buy Laterite (Duplarit k)?

Hello All,
I have searched far and wide for Duplarit K (in the US) and cant find
anyone who sells it. Do you have any suggestions where i could buy
this or any substitutes? I have used Dupla before with spectacular
results. The tank had so many plants that i started trading them for
fish at the local aquarium store

Thanks
nitin
Old 18-10-2003, 05:22 PM
Boris

Hello... I found this company earlier this year:

http://www.hawaiianmarine.com/

They used to be listed as a reseller on the Dupla site but I can't find them
on there anymore.

I have not order from them (yet) so I can't tell you if they are good.
Boris
om...

Old 23-10-2003, 09:22 AM
Robert H

"nitin" wrote in message
om...
Hello All,
I have searched far and wide for Duplarit K (in the US) and cant find
anyone who sells it. Do you have any suggestions where i could buy
this or any substitutes? I have used Dupla before with spectacular
results. The tank had so many plants that i started trading them for
fish at the local aquarium store

Thanks
nitin

Dupla, the company, was bought out by Red Sea. Hawaiin Marine was a
Dupla distributor. When Dupla became part of Red Sea, Red Sea dropped
Hawaiin Marine. Dupla products will be available again eventually from
Red Sea distributors.