Old 22-10-2003, 11:22 PM
LeighMo

Default (almost) free plants - you pay shipping

Continental U.S. only.

Haven't been around much lately -- RL has been crazy. My tanks, needless to
say, have gotten massively overgrown. I'm planning a huge pruning Friday
night, with clippings to be mailed out Saturday morning. Shipping will be $5
or $10, depending on where you live and how many plants you need. Paypal only!

Tanks are so overgrown I'm not entirely sure what's in there. A lot of
Limnophila indica, Cabomba, Hygro, Val, Sagittaria, and who knows what else.
Mostly fast-growing plants that need a lot of light. Great for someone who's
setting up a tank using Chuck Gadd's method.

E-mail me if you're interested. (Mind the spamguard.)

Leigh