GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where to find Pellia in Canada? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/46000-where-find-pellia-canada.html)

nikolay_kraltchev 23-10-2003 03:02 PM

Where to find Pellia in Canada?

Where in Canada can one find Monosolenium tenerum?

Do you know of any stores that carry it?

--Nikolay

Andrew Roberts 23-10-2003 04:02 PM

nikolay_kraltchev wrote:
Where in Canada can one find Monosolenium tenerum?

Do you know of any stores that carry it?

--Nikolay

If there is a Big Al's close to you where you live, you might be able to
get them to order it for you from Tropica. Otherwise ???

--
Andrew Roberts, Richmond Hill Ontario
royalwulff(at)sympatico(dot)ca

Matthew Calfat 29-10-2003 05:23 AM

Where to find Pellia in Canada?

It doesn't seem to ship well but it has gotten into Canada, I managed to
pick up one the other day from my LFS. But I was also told that there are
very few in Canada as per our local Tropica rep.

Matt

"Andrew Roberts" wrote in message
.. .

Andrew Roberts 30-10-2003 10:05 PM

Boris wrote:

They have some at Big Al's - Steeles/Yonge store (if you're in the Toronto
area).

Ziiiip! I work two blocks away from that store. I'll be having a look
after work!

Thanks, Boris!