Old 01-11-2003, 02:42 PM
Benthic

Default petrified wood?

I am looking for a place to get some nice chunks of petrified wood. Anyone
know of any sources?

Old 03-11-2003, 02:02 AM
Benthic

who's got skills with glossostigma??
Ben

Old 08-11-2003, 10:32 PM
NetMax

"Benthic" wrote in message
I am looking for a place to get some nice chunks of petrified wood.

Anyone
know of any sources?

Besides the LFS (who charges an arm & both legs ;~) nope. Note that
petrified wood is heavily calcified rock, and will cause your gH/kH to
increase (something not always desirable in planted tanks). Just an FYI.

NetMax

Old 09-11-2003, 03:13 AM
Robert Flory

slipped.....

Much petrified wood is mostly, silica. Check it with acid.

Bob

"NetMax" wrote in message
.. .