Old 06-11-2003, 08:02 AM
Jimmy

Default Aquarium Plants Kasselmann, Christel

I am about to order this book "Aquarium Plants Kasselmann, Christel". Could
anyone comment on this book?

I found it for what I think is a pretty cheap price.

Aquarium Plants Kasselmann, Christel 65.99 2nd order

Will this book help my thumb turn from brown to green?

Can anyone give me a link to "netmax's" website? As many times as I see him
post in here, he deserves my business too.

Old 06-11-2003, 09:22 AM
Jimmy

Here is the link where I found the book:

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=136

Old 06-11-2003, 03:32 PM
Bob Alston

I have it and think it is quite good.

--
Bob Alston

bobalston9 AT aol DOT com

Old 06-11-2003, 09:35 PM
Michi Henning

"Jimmy" wrote in message
I am about to order this book "Aquarium Plants Kasselmann, Christel". Could
anyone comment on this book?

I found it for what I think is a pretty cheap price.

Aquarium Plants Kasselmann, Christel 65.99 2nd order

Will this book help my thumb turn from brown to green?

It's a damn fine book. I bought it as soon as it came out, and haven't
regretted it. Lots of info in the introductory parts, and the most complete
and details listing of plants (with excellent photos) I have seen.

Well worth the (lots of) money.

Cheers,

Michi.

--