GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   moving, need to give away fish and plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/freshwater-aquaria-plants/46929-moving-need-give-away-fish-plants.html)

Frank Beard 09-11-2003 02:43 PM

moving, need to give away fish and plants

I live in Atlanta I'll be moving this week and need to get rid of my fish to
someone that will take care of them. Here is what I have. I do not want
any money for them.

2 large Angelfish
2 large Rainbowfish
6 2" Clown Loaches
2 Farowella
1 Whiptail
5 Otto
5 Red-Eye Tetras

I've had all these fish for almost 2 years and they are very healthy and
disease-free. If somone wants them, please contact me at
and let me know or reply to this post. You can
come pick them up from my apartment. I also have many Crypts and dwarf
Val's as well.

Thanks.

Dinky 09-11-2003 05:02 PM

moving, need to give away fish and plants

"Frank Beard" wrote in message
link.net...

Cripes, is i really that hard to cross-post correctly? The way this guy did
it is harder and more time consuming.

SlimFlem 09-11-2003 10:13 PM

moving, need to give away fish and plants

get a life.

Dinky 10-11-2003 12:13 AM

moving, need to give away fish and plants

"SlimFlem" wrote in message
get a life.

Had one once, didn't agree with me at all.

Dinky 10-11-2003 06:43 PM

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
some ISPs wont allow crossposting, Elink, only allows 4 cross posts....

some
zero....

Didn't know that one. Good info.