Old 09-11-2003, 02:43 PM
Frank Beard

Default moving, need to give away fish and plants

I live in Atlanta I'll be moving this week and need to get rid of my fish to
someone that will take care of them. Here is what I have. I do not want
any money for them.

2 large Angelfish
2 large Rainbowfish
6 2" Clown Loaches
2 Farowella
1 Whiptail
5 Otto
5 Red-Eye Tetras

I've had all these fish for almost 2 years and they are very healthy and
disease-free. If somone wants them, please contact me at
and let me know or reply to this post. You can
come pick them up from my apartment. I also have many Crypts and dwarf
Val's as well.

Thanks.

Old 09-11-2003, 05:02 PM
Dinky

"Frank Beard" wrote in message
link.net...

Cripes, is i really that hard to cross-post correctly? The way this guy did
it is harder and more time consuming.

Old 09-11-2003, 10:13 PM
SlimFlem

get a life.

Old 10-11-2003, 12:13 AM
Dinky

"SlimFlem" wrote in message
get a life.

Had one once, didn't agree with me at all.

Old 10-11-2003, 06:43 PM
Dinky

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
some ISPs wont allow crossposting, Elink, only allows 4 cross posts....

some
zero....

Didn't know that one. Good info.

Orchid give away - because of moving mogyici Orchids 1 11-03-2011 12:19 PM
FREE-I have 2 complete aquariums with fish and plants I need to give away to someone in CT/MA this weekend Bob Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 19-08-2006 05:28 PM
plants to give away LRobi31070 Ponds 1 19-06-2003 06:08 AM
Anyone has perennial plants to give away? BB North Carolina 0 23-04-2003 06:58 PM
Plants Give-away kush Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:15 AM